Constituents seeking help with tax returns, passports , or immigration should call the West Chester District Office at 513.779.5400. For these requests, please DO NOT fill out the form below.

If you can't get an answer from a federal agency in a timely fashion, or if you feel you have been treated unfairly, our office may be able to help resolve a problem or get you the information you need. While we cannot guarantee you a favorable outcome, we will do our best to help you receive a fair and timely response to your problem.

Residents of the 8th Congressional District of Ohio can contact us for assistance in dealing with Federal agencies. In order to better serve you, this link below will generate a printable page that you should sign and mail to our office.

Please include all pertinent information and claim numbers in your correspondence—such as:

  • Your Social Security number for a case involving Social Security;
  • VA claim number for a case with Department of Veterans Affairs;
  • Taxpayer identification number (Social Security number, if individual) for an Internal Revenue Service problem, etc.;
  • Your address, home phone number and daytime phone number (if different than home) so that we can obtain any additional information from you that might be necessary;
  • Copies of any related documents or correspondence that you may have from the agency involved;

Please Note:

The Privacy Act of 1974 (5 U.S.C. § 552a) requires that Members of Congress or their staff have written authorization before they can obtain information about an individual's case.
We must have your signature to proceed with this type of request.

*All federal agency help will be done through your local district office. 


Authorization Form

If you are having trouble or do not wish to submit this information electronically, please print and mail or hand deliver the document at the link below to your local district office. Please use the appropriate address shown on the waiver form.

Privacy Release Waiver